About UsNational Executive Service Corps, founded in 1977, strengthens America's nonprofits. We've completed over 2,000 consulting projects for 1,200 nonprofits of all sizes in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut tri-state area, helping them deal effectively with their challenges and capitalize on their opportunities.
NESC MissionStrengthen and empower the management of nonprofit organizations, schools and government agencies by providing high-quality, affordable consulting services.
What Makes Us Different
- We start by studying your mission, vision and values, then move forward in collaboration between your staff and our Consultants.
- Our Consultants are seasoned professionals with expertise in a variety of disciplines such as finance, marketing, operations, board development. They are dedicated to giving back to their communities and have chosen to donate their time to help nonprofits achieve their missions.
- Your NESC team is handpicked from our consultants whose experience meets the needs of your unique project.
- The NESC team develops recommendations custom tailored to your project goals. You'll receive a final report that is a living document, created specifically for your organization.
- As a nonprofit ourselves, we share your values. We provide expert services at a cost even a small nonprofit can afford.
- Many of our clients hire us again and again as they grow and change. We pride ourselves on longstanding relationships with many of the region's leading nonprofits.