Types of Services
Helping nonprofit organizations deal with just such key concerns in addition to offering business planning expertise along with a complete spectrum of services is what NESC does. Its nearly 200 Consultants, all experienced senior executives and professionals, routinely bring the benefits of business planning and management to the nonprofit world.
- Board Development
- Business & Strategic Planning
- Human Resources
- Organizational Analysis
- Operations Review
- Risk Assessment
- Shared Services
- Social Enterprise
For an affordable fee, actually approximately half of what commercial search firms charge, NESC can ensure that nonprofits fill their executive posts with top-flight and appropriate new leaders. Moreover, since NESC, like its clients, is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, it well understands — much better than can a commercial search firm — a nonprofit client’s culture and operations.
Examples of Searches Conducted:
- For a large social services organization serving the low-income elderly, NESC recruited six new C-Suite Board Members with diverse functional expertise.
- For a major international museum and education center, the NESC search team recruited a new Chief Financial Officer.
- For an international education organization, NESC recruited a Board Member, Chief Marketing Officer and a Director of Information Systems & Technology.
Additionally, we can design a nonprofit’s accounting, bookkeeping and payroll systems and then hands-on supervising of their continued operations.
Examples of Projects:
- For a Connecticut venerable community organization with precarious finances, NESC financial planning experts crafted the plan and budget that stabilized the finances.
- For a New Jersey nonprofit, NESC helped prepare for the annual audit and then suggested ways to improve the organization’s internal financial management.